CVS stores near me in Brooksville, FL
20019 CORTEZ BLVD
BROOKSVILLE, FL, 34601
12990 CORTEZ BLVD
BROOKSVILLE, FL, 34613
3101 AERIAL WAY
BROOKSVILLE, FL, 34604
Pharmacies in Brooksville, Florida
Since there are 10 CVS pharmacies in the Brooksville area, you're sure to find one close to home. Whether you are getting your luggage ready to head out of town or a local staying at home, you have to have your medication, and CVS helps you access them. Emergencies can take place at any time. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to learn CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near Brooksville. There are also 8 drive-thru locations near town for when you do not want to go into the store.
Your Brooksville Pharmacy
In Brooksville, there's plenty to do, including catching some rays at Fort Island Beach. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. Locating the best pharmacy in Brooksville does more than provide a place to get a new order from Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Spring Hill; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Brooksville Services
Brooksville CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Brooksville at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Cortez Boulevard location. Create a personalized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes like medication refills, medication delivery in Brooksville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Brooksville offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Brooksville, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Brooksville, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Brooksville, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Brooksville, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Brooksville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Brooksville, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Brooksville, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Brooksville, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Brooksville, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Brooksville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Brooksville, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.