CVS stores near me in Bushnell, FL
420 N MAIN ST
BUSHNELL, FL, 33513
Bushnell, Florida Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Bushnell area. In fact, there are 6 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for your next journey or refilling your prescription to have at home, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye, and need to fill prescriptions as part of your last-minute packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Bushnell is what you'll need. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, there are 6 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to search for a place to park and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Bushnell
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Bushnell, this is especially important because there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to handle what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Bushnell, you have to find one that offers medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Bushnell Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are available at our pharmacies in Bushnell to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Bushnell at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Main Street location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Buy your refills at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Bushnell (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Bushnell offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Bushnell, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bushnell, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bushnell, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bushnell, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bushnell, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bushnell, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Bushnell, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bushnell, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bushnell, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bushnell!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bushnell, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.