CVS stores near me in Cape Coral, FL
737 CAPE CORAL PKWY E
CAPE CORAL, FL, 33904
1003 SANTA BARBARA BLVD
CAPE CORAL, FL, 33991
1209 DEL PRADO BLVD., SOUTH
CAPE CORAL, FL, 33990
1611 PINE ISLAND RD NE
CAPE CORAL, FL, 33909
2430 SANTA BARBARA BLVD
CAPE CORAL, FL, 33914
1890 NE PINE ISLAND ROAD
CAPE CORAL, FL, 33909
Pharmacies in Cape Coral, Florida
You will find 34 CVS pharmacies in the Cape Coral area, which makes it easy for residents to buy their medication. College students living on-campus at Southern Technical College, globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and Cape Coral natives all can find their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Cape Coral is the only option, such as when you have to catch a red-eye. Luckily, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, you find yourself so pressed for time that you can't leave your car to go inside. In such instances, the 25 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cape Coral
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you what you need. In Cape Coral, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be able to deal with what life throws at you and to have a really fun day. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Cape Coral, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Cape Coral Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cape Coral
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are available at our pharmacies in Cape Coral to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Santa Barbara Blvd store help you get rapid refills in Cape Coral at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Cape Coral (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cape Coral.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Cape Coral, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cape Coral, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cape Coral, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cape Coral, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cape Coral, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cape Coral, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Cape Coral, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cape Coral, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cape Coral, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cape Coral!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cape Coral, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.