CVS stores near me in Century, FL
8361 N CENTURY BLVD
CENTURY, FL, 32535
Century, Florida Pharmacies
The North Century Boulevard CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the center of Century. Travelers getting ready for their next vacation, and residents who require daily support, all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. When you're catching a red-eye, and need to fill prescriptions as part of your last-minute packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Century is what you need. Along with 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies when you don't want to find a place to park and run into the pharmacy.
Your Century Pharmacy
In Century, there is a lot to do, like catching a game at Escambia Academy Bachelors Field. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Century is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Atmore Community Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Century CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Century are open to meet the needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Century Boulevard location help our patients find prescription drugs in Century at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes such as prescription refills, prescription delivery in Century (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Century offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Century, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Century, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Century, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Century, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Century, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Century, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Century, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Century, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Century, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Century!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Century, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.