CVS stores near me in Chiefland, FL
2137 N YOUNG BLVD
CHIEFLAND, FL, 32626
Chiefland, Florida Pharmacies
You'll find a pharmacy at the North Young Boulevard CVS, which is conveniently situated in the center of Chiefland. So whether you are you're a student getting your medication refilling your prescription to have at home or a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're in a rush and can't get out of your car and go into the store, head to a drive-thru pharmacy near Chiefland. Check pharmacy hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, like when you've booked a red-eye.
Your Local Pharmacy in Chiefland
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you require to make it through the day. In Chiefland, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you need to be able to deal with what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy helps you get what you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Chiefland is the place to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Chiefland Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the demands of all residents, including are available at our pharmacies in Chiefland to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Chiefland at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Young Boulevard location. Develop a personalized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Chiefland (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Chiefland offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Chiefland, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Chiefland, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Chiefland, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Chiefland, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Chiefland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Chiefland, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Chiefland, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Chiefland, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Chiefland, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Chiefland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Chiefland, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.