CVS stores near me in Clearwater, FL
1 S MISSOURI AVE
CLEARWATER, FL, 33756
2200 GULF TO BAY BLVD.
CLEARWATER, FL, 33765
4000 EAST BAY DRIVE
CLEARWATER, FL, 33764
1899 N HIGHLAND AVE, CORNER OF SUNSET POINT ROAD
CLEARWATER, FL, 33755
30387 US HWY 19 N
CLEARWATER, FL, 33761
2528 N MCMULLEN BOOTH RD
CLEARWATER, FL, 33761
3765 ULMERTON RD
CLEARWATER, FL, 33762
2747 GULF TO BAY BLVD
CLEARWATER, FL, 33759
Pharmacies in Clearwater, Florida
The Clearwater area has 78 CVS pharmacies, so you're likely to find one close by. Whether you are packing up to catch a flight at St. Petersburg-Clearwater International, a student starting a new term at St Petersburg College, or a local staying at home, you have to have your medication, and your neighborhood CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you suddenly need a refill late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to discover you can find 17 24-hour pharmacies near Clearwater. Additionally, there are 56 drive-thru locations near the city if you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Clearwater
There are several choices for things to do in Clearwater, like catching a game at Philip Jones Field. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Clearwater, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Morton Plant Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
Clearwater CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Clearwater pharmacies are happy to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Clearwater at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Highland Avenue location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with accessing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Clearwater (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Clearwater.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Clearwater, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Clearwater, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Clearwater, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Clearwater, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Clearwater, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Clearwater, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Clearwater, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Clearwater, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Clearwater, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Clearwater!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Clearwater, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.