CVS stores near me in Clermont, FL
1800 E. HWY 50
CLERMONT, FL, 34711
2660 EAST HWY 50
CLERMONT, FL, 34711
Pharmacies in Clermont, Florida
Clermont citizens, from homebodies content to relax at home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 23 CVS pharmacies in the Clermont area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Clermont, like when you've booked a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You can even find 17 drive-thru locations near Clermont for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to go inside.
Your Clermont Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need. This is extra important in Clermont, where there is a lot to doóincluding spending the day thrill-seeking at Champions Splash Park. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Clermont not only gives you a place to pick up a new order from Orlando Health South Lake Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through your day or make your next trip successful.
Clermont CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. Our Clermont pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Clermont at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the North Highway 27 location. Create a personalized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Clermont (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Clermont provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Clermont, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Clermont, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Clermont, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Clermont, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Clermont, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Clermont, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Clermont, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Clermont, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Clermont, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Clermont!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Clermont, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.