CVS stores near me in Cooper City, FL
4701 S FLAMINGO ROAD
COOPER CITY, FL, 33330
Pharmacies in Cooper City, Florida
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Cooper City area. In fact, you'll find 131 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a traveler getting ready for an upcoming trip or a student getting a refill before heading off to Nova Southeastern University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you're catching a late flight out of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Int'l, and need to fill prescriptions to complete your preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Cooper City. In addition to the 11 24-hour pharmacies, there are 76 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cooper City
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you require to make it through the day. In Cooper City, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. Finding the best pharmacy in Cooper City not only gives you somewhere to fill a new order from Memorial Hospital West; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you require to make it through your day or make your next trip a success.
Cooper City CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Cooper City are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Cooper City at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Flamingo Road location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Cooper City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cooper City.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Cooper City, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cooper City, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cooper City, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cooper City, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cooper City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cooper City, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Cooper City, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cooper City, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cooper City, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cooper City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cooper City, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.