CVS stores near me in Crestview, FL
302 E. JAMES LEE BLVD.
CRESTVIEW, FL, 32539
Crestview, Florida Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Crestview area. In fact, there are 2 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a big getaway or just to have refills on hand, we've got you covered. If you are catching a flight, and have a prescription refill to complete your preparation, you likely do not have a moment to spare. In Crestview, there are 2 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to get out of your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Crestview Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need to get through the day. In Crestview, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are out and about. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Crestview is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from North Okaloosa Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Crestview Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Crestview pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East James Lee Boulevard location help you find medication in Crestview at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes like medication delivery in Crestview (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Crestview.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Crestview, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Crestview, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Crestview, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Crestview, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Crestview, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Crestview, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Crestview, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Crestview, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Crestview, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Crestview!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Crestview, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.