CVS stores near me in Crystal River, FL
327 NE US HWY 19
CRYSTAL RIVER, FL, 34429
Crystal River, Florida Pharmacies
There are 6 CVS pharmacies in the Crystal River area, making it simple to find your medication. Vacationers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can find their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Crystal River is your only choice, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Similarly, you find yourself in such a rush that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. When that happens, the 6 drive-thru pharmacies near Crystal River will meet your needs.
Your Crystal River Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you require. This is especially important in Crystal River, where there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready and to have a carefree day. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Crystal River, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
Crystal River CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are provided at our pharmacies in Crystal River to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Northeast US Highway 19 store help you get prescriptions refilled in Crystal River at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing medication delivery in Crystal River (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Crystal River.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Crystal River, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Crystal River, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Crystal River, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Crystal River, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Crystal River, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Crystal River, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Crystal River, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Crystal River, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Crystal River, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Crystal River!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Crystal River, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.