CVS stores near me in Dade City, FL
12804 US HWY 301
DADE CITY, FL, 33525
Dade City, Florida Pharmacies
The Dade City area has 12 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to refill prescriptions prior to starting classes at Saint Leo University, travelers getting ready for an upcoming adventure and locals in need of ongoing coverage can all get their pharmaceutical requirements covered. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Dade City, such as when you have to catch a late flight. Luckily, there are 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you're trying to be quick and would rather not leave your car to go inside, the 10 drive-thru locations near town will meet your needs.
Your Dade City Pharmacy
You have several possibilities for things to do in Dade City, like catching some rays at Hernando Beach and Community Park or catching a game at W. F. Edwards Stadium. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Dade City is where to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Dade City
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Dade City are happy to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Dade City at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the US Highway 301 location. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your prescriptions in-store or get medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Dade City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Dade City.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Dade City, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dade City, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dade City, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dade City, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dade City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dade City, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Dade City, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dade City, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dade City, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dade City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dade City, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.