CVS stores near me in Davenport, FL
7575 OSCEOLA POLK LINE RD.
DAVENPORT, FL, 33896
39902 HIGHWAY 27
DAVENPORT, FL, 33837
49581 US HIGHWAY 27
DAVENPORT, FL, 33897
5000 GRANDVIEW PKWY
DAVENPORT, FL, 33837
Davenport, Florida Pharmacies
You will find 29 CVS pharmacies in the Davenport area, making it a snap for members of the community to purchase their prescription drugs. Globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Davenport natives all can get their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Davenport is your only solution, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you find yourself so pressed for time that you can't get out of your car to shop. When that happens, the 23 drive-thru drugstores in the area will meet your needs.
Your Davenport Pharmacy
In Davenport, there's plenty to do, including catching a game at Joe Stangry Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever you choose to do. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Davenport, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from IMA Medical Center of Davenport - Degnan Family Medicine, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Davenport
Davenport CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Highway 27 location help you find prescription drugs in Davenport at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Davenport (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Davenport.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Head to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Davenport, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Davenport, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Davenport, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Davenport, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Davenport, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Davenport, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Davenport, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Davenport, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Davenport, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Davenport!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Davenport, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.