CVS stores near me in Davie, FL
Davie, Florida Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Davie area is simple. In fact, there are 123 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a big trip or prior to beginning another year at Nova Southeastern University, we've got you covered. When you're catching a red-eye out of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Int'l, and have to fill prescriptions to finish your preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Davie. Along with the 11 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 72 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to search for a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Davie
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Davie, where there is so much to doóincluding enjoying a day of having fun at Lockbox Escape Room. Locating the best pharmacy in Davie does more than provide a place to get a new order from Memorial Hospital Pembroke; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items required to get through the day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Davie Services
Davie CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Davie at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South University Drive location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. They offer medication delivery in Davie (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Davie provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find everyday items and prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Davie, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Davie, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Davie, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Davie, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Davie, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Davie, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Davie, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Davie, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Davie, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Davie!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Davie, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.