CVS stores near me in Daytona Beach, FL
1891 LPGA BLVD.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL, 32117
2380 W INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY BLVD
DAYTONA BEACH, FL, 32114
Pharmacies in Daytona Beach, Florida
You will find 13 CVS pharmacies in the Daytona Beach area, making it simple for members of the community to get their medication. Students preparing to move in for a new semester at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Worldwide, vacationers packing up before going to the airport, and Daytona Beach natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Daytona Beach is your only choice, like when you're catching a late flight out of Daytona Beach International. Thankfully, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near town. At the same time, you could be in such a rush that you would rather not get out of your car to go inside. When this is the case, the 11 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Daytona Beach Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Daytona Beach, including enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Daytona Beach Zipline Adventure By TreeTop Trekking or catching a game at ERAU Track Complex. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps get you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Daytona Beach does more than provide the ability to get new prescriptions from Halifax Health - Medical Center of Daytona; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you need to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Daytona Beach
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the needs of every residents, including are available at our pharmacies in Daytona Beach to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Daytona Beach at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Ridgewood Avenue location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Daytona Beach (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Daytona Beach offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Daytona Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Daytona Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Daytona Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Daytona Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Daytona Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Daytona Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Daytona Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Daytona Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Daytona Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Daytona Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Daytona Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.