CVS stores near me in Daytona Beach Shores, FL
3422 S ATLANTIC AVE
DAYTONA BEACH SHORES, FL, 32118
Pharmacies in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
The Daytona Beach Shores area has 12 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to get the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Bethune-Cookman University, travelers packing for their next adventure and locals in need of daily support can all get their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you find yourself in a hurry and do not have time to do some shopping. Thankfully, there are 10 drive thru pharmacies in Daytona Beach Shores in the area so you can refill your prescription and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Daytona Beach Shores
In Daytona Beach Shores, there's a lot to do, like spending the day thrill-seeking at Daytona Sling Shot or cheering on your team at Jackie Robinson Memorial Baseball Park. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. Locating the best pharmacy in Daytona Beach Shores not only provides a place to fill a new prescription from Shores Medical Center; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you need to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Daytona Beach Shores Services
Daytona Beach Shores CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Atlantic Avenue store help you find medication in Daytona Beach Shores at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes including medication delivery in Daytona Beach Shores (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Daytona Beach Shores.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Daytona Beach Shores, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Daytona Beach Shores, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Daytona Beach Shores, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Daytona Beach Shores, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Daytona Beach Shores, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Daytona Beach Shores, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Daytona Beach Shores, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Daytona Beach Shores, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Daytona Beach Shores!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Daytona Beach Shores, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.