CVS stores near me in Deerfield Beach, FL
Pharmacies in Deerfield Beach, Florida
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Deerfield Beach area. In fact, you will find 75 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to starting another year at Florida Atlantic University or getting ready for a fun vacation, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a late flight, and have to refill your medication to finish your packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Deerfield Beach. Along with the 5 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 54 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to look for a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Deerfield Beach
In Deerfield Beach, there is a lot to do, including cheering on your team at FAU Baseball Stadium. No matter what the day has in store, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Deerfield Beach does more than give you a place to pick up a new order from Boca Raton Regional Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Deerfield Beach Services
Deerfield Beach CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Deerfield Beach at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Federal Highway location. Create a customized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with managing medication refills, medication delivery in Deerfield Beach (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Deerfield Beach.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs as well as everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Deerfield Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Deerfield Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Deerfield Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Deerfield Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Deerfield Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Deerfield Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Deerfield Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Deerfield Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Deerfield Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Deerfield Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Deerfield Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.