CVS stores near me in Delray Beach, FL
1690 S FEDERAL HWY
DELRAY BEACH, FL, 33483
6464 W. ATLANTIC AVE.
DELRAY BEACH, FL, 33484
4970 W. ATLANTIC AVE.
DELRAY BEACH, FL, 33445
700 NE 6TH AVENUE (US1)
DELRAY BEACH, FL, 33483
1200 LINTON BLVD
DELRAY BEACH, FL, 33444
Pharmacies in Delray Beach, Florida
Since there are 75 CVS pharmacies in the Delray Beach area, you're sure to have one close by. If you are packing up for a big trip, a student starting a new term at Everglades University, or a local enjoying life in Delray Beach, you have to have your prescription drugs, and CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you realize you need a refill late at night. When this occurs, you'll be glad to learn CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near Delray Beach. Additionally, you can find 54 drive-thru locations near Delray Beach when you don't want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Delray Beach
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Delray Beach, where there is a lot to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Boomers Boca Raton. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Delray Beach is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Delray Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Delray Beach Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of every residents, including are provided at our Delray Beach pharmacies to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Delray Beach at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Federal Highway location. Create an individualized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Delray Beach (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Delray Beach.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to get everyday items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Delray Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Delray Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Delray Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Delray Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Delray Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Delray Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Delray Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Delray Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Delray Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Delray Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Delray Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.