CVS stores near me in Edgewater, FL
1806 S RIDGEWOOD AVE
EDGEWATER, FL, 32132
Edgewater, Florida Pharmacies
You can shop at 10 CVS pharmacies in the Edgewater area, making it easy for residents to buy their medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Edgewater natives all can find their medication without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Edgewater is the only solution, like when you need to make a late flight. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. In such circumstances, the 8 drive-thru drugstores in town are there to meet your needs.
Your Edgewater Pharmacy
You are sure to find plenty to keep you busy in Edgewater but to fully enjoy your day, you need to be ready. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever you do. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Edgewater is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Florida Hospital New Smyrna Health Park, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Edgewater Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. Our Edgewater pharmacies are proud to offer services to meet the demands of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Edgewater at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Ridgewood Avenue location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes like prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Edgewater (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Edgewater.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Edgewater, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Edgewater, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Edgewater, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Edgewater, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Edgewater, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Edgewater, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Edgewater, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Edgewater, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Edgewater, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Edgewater!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Edgewater, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.