CVS stores near me in Flagler Beach, FL
2301 MOODY BLVD.
FLAGLER BEACH, FL, 32136
Pharmacies in Flagler Beach, Florida
Flagler Beach residents, from those content to stay home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs locally. There are 9 CVS pharmacies in the Flagler Beach area to help provide the medicinal care you require. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Flagler Beach, like when you've booked a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Additionally, you'll find 7 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not look for a parking spot.
Your Flagler Beach Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require. In Flagler Beach, this is especially important because there is so much to doósuch as relaxing at Butler Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Flagler Beach is where to go for prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Flagler Beach Services
Flagler Beach CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Moody Boulevard store help you find medication in Flagler Beach at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes such as medication refills, medication delivery in Flagler Beach (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Flagler Beach.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Head to your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Flagler Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Flagler Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Flagler Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Flagler Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Flagler Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Flagler Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Flagler Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Flagler Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Flagler Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Flagler Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Flagler Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.