CVS stores near me in Fleming Island, FL
1490 COUNTY RD 220
FLEMING ISLAND, FL, 32003
Pharmacies in Fleming Island, Florida
With 33 CVS pharmacies in the Fleming Island area, you are likely to find one not too far away. If you are getting your bags ready to head out of townor a local enjoying life in Fleming Island, your meds are vital, and CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you realize you need more of your medication late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to learn you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near Fleming Island. Additionally, there are 23 drive-thru drugstores in town in case you don't have time to go inside.
Your Fleming Island Pharmacy
There's plenty to do in Fleming Island, but occasionally when you are taking it all in you need to be prepared for anything. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever you choose to do. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Fleming Island, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Orange Park Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Fleming Island Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Fleming Island are happy to provide services to meet the demands of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Fleming Island at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the County Road 220 location. Set up a customized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Fleming Island (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Fleming Island.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Fleming Island, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fleming Island, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fleming Island, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fleming Island, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fleming Island, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fleming Island, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Fleming Island, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fleming Island, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fleming Island, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fleming Island!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fleming Island, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.