CVS stores near me in Fort Myers Beach, FL
7001 ESTERO BLVD
FORT MYERS BEACH, FL, 33931
Pharmacies in Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Fort Myers Beach area is simple. In fact, there are 40 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming trip or refilling your prescription to have at home, we've got you covered. When you have a ticket for a red-eye, and need a prescription refill as part of your last-minute preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Fort Myers Beach. In addition to the 3 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 28 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Fort Myers Beach Pharmacy
You have numerous choices if you're looking for something to do in Fort Myers Beach, but occasionally when you're going about your day you need to prepare for the unexpected. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Fort Myers Beach not only provides the ability to fill a new order from Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Fort Myers Beach
CVS pharmacies in Fort Myers Beach are open to meet the medical requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Pine Ridge Road location help our patients find prescription drugs in Fort Myers Beach at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Fort Myers Beach (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fort Myers Beach offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Fort Myers Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fort Myers Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fort Myers Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fort Myers Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fort Myers Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fort Myers Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Fort Myers Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fort Myers Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fort Myers Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fort Myers Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fort Myers Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.