CVS stores near me in Fort Pierce, FL
1891 N. US HWY 1
FORT PIERCE, FL, 34946
2220 S US HWY 1
FORT PIERCE, FL, 34950
4999 S FEDERAL HWY
FORT PIERCE, FL, 34982
4780 NORTH KINGS HWY
FORT PIERCE, FL, 34951
Fort Pierce, Florida Pharmacies
Fort Pierce locals, from homebodies happy to stay home to vacationers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 14 CVS pharmacies in the Fort Pierce area to help you get the medicinal care you need. There will sometimes be times when you're pressed for time and can't get out of your car. Luckily, you can find 11 drive thru pharmacies in Fort Pierce in town to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Fort Pierce Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you what you require. In Fort Pierce, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're making the most of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Fort Pierce provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Fort Pierce Services
CVS pharmacies in Fort Pierce are here to meet the requirements of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Southwest Saint Lucie location help you find prescription drugs in Fort Pierce at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Fort Pierce (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fort Pierce provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find everyday items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Fort Pierce, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fort Pierce, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fort Pierce, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fort Pierce, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fort Pierce, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fort Pierce, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Fort Pierce, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fort Pierce, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fort Pierce, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fort Pierce!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fort Pierce, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.