CVS stores near me in Haines City, FL
35799 HWY 27
HAINES CITY, FL, 33844
Haines City, Florida Pharmacies
The Haines City area has 21 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to buy the medicine you're after in any part of town. Globetrotters packing for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of daily care all have their prescription medication requirements met. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Haines City, like when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 5 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you're short on time and would rather not take the time to park, the 18 drive-thru drugstores in the area can meet your needs.
Your Haines City Pharmacy
There is so much to do in Haines City, like catching a game at Joe Stangry Stadium. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Haines City not only gives you the ability to fill new prescriptions from NSDC Medical Center; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you desire to make it through your day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Haines City
CVS pharmacies in Haines City are open to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the US Highway 27 store help our patients get medication refilled in Haines City at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing medication delivery in Haines City (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Haines City offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription medication as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Haines City, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Haines City, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Haines City, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Haines City, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Haines City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Haines City, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Haines City, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Haines City, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Haines City, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Haines City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Haines City, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.