CVS stores near me in Hawthorne, FL
6025 SE US HWY 301
HAWTHORNE, FL, 32640
Hawthorne, Florida Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Hawthorne area is simple. In fact, you can find 12 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication because you're in need of a refill or stocking up for a fun vacation, we've got you covered. If you are catching a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions to finish your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Hawthorne is what you need. Along with the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 10 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hawthorne
There are many choices if you're looking for something to do in Hawthorne, like catching a game at Hawthorne High School Football Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, no matter what comes your way. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Hawthorne, you are looking for one that offers prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you require.
Hawthorne CVS Pharmacies Services
Hawthorne CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical needs of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Southeast US Highway 301 store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Hawthorne at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Hawthorne (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Hawthorne.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Hawthorne, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hawthorne, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hawthorne, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hawthorne, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hawthorne, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hawthorne, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Hawthorne, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hawthorne, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hawthorne, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hawthorne!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hawthorne, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.