CVS stores near me in High Springs, FL
19225 NW US HIGHWAY 441
HIGH SPRINGS, FL, 32643
High Springs, Florida Pharmacies
The High Springs area has 6 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to get the medicine you require in any part of town. Globetrotters packing for an upcoming adventure and locals in need of regular care can all get their pharmaceutical demands met. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you're running late and don't have time to get out of your car. Fortunately, there are 6 drive thru pharmacies in High Springs in the area so you can get your meds and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Local Pharmacy in High Springs
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you require. In High Springs, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in High Springs, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Hospital Indocrino General Gainesville, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
High Springs CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. services to meet the needs of every residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in High Springs to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the NW US Highway 441 location help our patients find prescription drugs in High Springs at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in High Springs (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near High Springs.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy High Springs, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in High Springs, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in High Springs, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in High Springs, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in High Springs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in High Springs, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in High Springs, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in High Springs, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in High Springs, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in High Springs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in High Springs, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.