CVS stores near me in Immokalee, FL
1102 N 15TH ST
IMMOKALEE, FL, 34142
Pharmacies in Immokalee, Florida
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Immokalee area is easy. In fact, you'll find 6 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're refilling your prescription to have at home or a traveler packing up for your next trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. Occasionally, you're in a rush and every minute is important. In Immokalee, there are 6 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Immokalee Pharmacy
In Immokalee, there is plenty to do, like catching some rays at Bonita Beach. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Immokalee is where to go for prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Immokalee Services
CVS pharmacies in Immokalee are open to meet the needs of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Immokalee at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists. Create an individualized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Immokalee (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Immokalee.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription drugs and over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Immokalee, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Immokalee, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Immokalee, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Immokalee, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Immokalee, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Immokalee, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Immokalee, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Immokalee, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Immokalee, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Immokalee!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Immokalee, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.