CVS stores near me in Inverness, FL
602 W MAIN ST
INVERNESS, FL, 34450
Inverness, Florida Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Inverness area. In fact, you'll find 11 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a big trip or because you're in need of a refill, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're catching a red-eye, and need to refill your medication to finalize your preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Inverness. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, there are 11 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to get out of your car and run in the store.
Your Inverness Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get the things you need. This is extra important in Inverness, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Inverness, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Citrus Memorial Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Inverness Services
CVS pharmacies in Inverness are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Main Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Inverness at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Inverness (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Inverness provide everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Inverness, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Inverness, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Inverness, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Inverness, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Inverness, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Inverness, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Inverness, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Inverness, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Inverness, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Inverness!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Inverness, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.