CVS stores near me in Jacksonville Beach, FL
Jacksonville Beach, Florida Pharmacies
You will find 39 CVS pharmacies in the Jacksonville Beach area, which makes it easy to find your medication. College students getting ready to move in for a new term at Edward Waters College, globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and Jacksonville Beach natives all can find their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Jacksonville Beach is the only choice, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you end up being in such a rush that you don't want to leave your car to go inside. In such instances, the 26 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Jacksonville Beach
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require. This is extra important in Jacksonville Beach, where there is a lot to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Splash Ground. Locating the best pharmacy in Jacksonville Beach not only provides somewhere to pick up a new order from Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Jacksonville Beach Services
Jacksonville Beach CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the San Juan Avenue location help our patients get rapid refills in Jacksonville Beach at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Jacksonville Beach (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Jacksonville Beach.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Jacksonville Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jacksonville Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jacksonville Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jacksonville Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jacksonville Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jacksonville Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jacksonville Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jacksonville Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jacksonville Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jacksonville Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.