CVS stores near me in Jonesville, FL
14355 W NEWBERRY RD
JONESVILLE, FL, 32669
Jonesville, Florida Pharmacies
Jonesville citizens, from those happy to relax at home to vacationers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 15 Jonesville area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Jonesville, like when you've booked a late flight, you will be glad to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Additionally, you can find 13 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're trying to save time and don't want to look for parking.
Your Jonesville Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you need to make it through the day. In Jonesville, this is extra important, as there is so much to doólike spending the day thrill-seeking at Bouncers. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Jonesville, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from North Florida Regional Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
Jonesville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Jonesville are open to meet the needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Newberry Road store help you get prescriptions refilled in Jonesville at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Jonesville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Jonesville offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Jonesville, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jonesville, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jonesville, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jonesville, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jonesville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jonesville, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Jonesville, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jonesville, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jonesville, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jonesville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jonesville, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.