CVS stores near me in Key Largo, FL
99434 OVERSEAS HWY
KEY LARGO, FL, 33037
Pharmacies in Key Largo, Florida
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Key Largo area. In fact, you can find 3 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a long-awaited vacation or because you're in need of a refill, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. Sometimes you're in a hurry and every minute is important. In Key Largo, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near case you do not want to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Key Largo
You are sure to find a lot to pass the time in Key Largo but to get the most out of your day, you need to be prepared. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps get you prepared. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Key Largo, you need one that offers prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the items you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Key Largo
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the requirements of every local, including are offered at our Key Largo pharmacies to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Key Largo at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Overseas Highway location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Key Largo (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Key Largo provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Key Largo, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Key Largo, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Key Largo, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Key Largo, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Key Largo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Key Largo, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Key Largo, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Key Largo, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Key Largo, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Key Largo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Key Largo, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.