CVS stores near me in Lake Butler, FL
900 EAST MAIN ST.
LAKE BUTLER, FL, 32054
Lake Butler, Florida Pharmacies
Since there are 4 CVS pharmacies in the Lake Butler area, you are likely to find one nearby. If you're packing up to head out of town or a local just living the Lake Butler life, your medication is important, and your local CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're in a rush. You'll find 4 drive-thru locations near town if you do not have time to park your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lake Butler
You have many choices for things to do in Lake Butler, and sometimes when you are taking it all in you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Lake Butler not only gives you a place to fill new orders from Lake Butler Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you desire to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Lake Butler CVS Pharmacies Services
Lake Butler CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Lake Butler at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Main Street location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Lake Butler (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lake Butler offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Lake Butler, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lake Butler, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lake Butler, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lake Butler, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lake Butler, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lake Butler, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Lake Butler, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lake Butler, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lake Butler, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lake Butler!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lake Butler, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.