CVS stores near me in Lake Park, FL
500 N CONGRESS AVE
LAKE PARK, FL, 33403
Pharmacies in Lake Park, Florida
The Lake Park area has 27 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to find the medicine you need in any part of town. Vacationers packing for their next vacation and locals who require daily support all have their pharmaceutical demands met. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Lake Park, such as when you've booked a late flight. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, if you're trying to be quick and would rather not leave your car to go inside, the 20 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lake Park
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Lake Park, where there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Tavares Splash Pad. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Lake Park, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Lake Hospital Associates, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
Lake Park CVS Pharmacies Services
Lake Park CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Burleigh Boulevard location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Lake Park at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes such as prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Lake Park (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lake Park.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Lake Park, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lake Park, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lake Park, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lake Park, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lake Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lake Park, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Lake Park, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lake Park, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lake Park, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lake Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lake Park, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.