CVS stores near me in Lake Placid, FL
5 S US HWY 27
LAKE PLACID, FL, 33852
Lake Placid, Florida Pharmacies
You will find 2 CVS pharmacies in the Lake Placid area, which makes it a snap to find your prescription drugs. Vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and Lake Placid natives all can find their medication without having to go too far. There will sometimes be days when you are in a hurry and can't spend the time to park your car. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Lake Placid in town to help you refill your prescription as quickly and conveniently.
Your Lake Placid Pharmacy
You're sure to find a lot to do in Lake Placid but to truly enjoy your day, you have to be able to handle what life throws at you. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Lake Placid, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Florida Hospital, Lake Placid, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Lake Placid Services
Lake Placid CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South US Highway 27 store help our patients find medication in Lake Placid at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription delivery in Lake Placid (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lake Placid offer everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Lake Placid, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lake Placid, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lake Placid, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lake Placid, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lake Placid, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lake Placid, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Lake Placid, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lake Placid, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lake Placid, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lake Placid!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lake Placid, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.