CVS stores near me in Lakeland, FL
1635 BARTOW RD
LAKELAND, FL, 33801
101 N. WABASH AVE.
LAKELAND, FL, 33815
5010 S FLORIDA AVE
LAKELAND, FL, 33813
6105 US HWY 98 N
LAKELAND, FL, 33809
5391 N SOCRUM LOOP RD
LAKELAND, FL, 33809
6170 LAKELAND HIGHLANDS RD
LAKELAND, FL, 33813
3570 HARDEN BLVD
LAKELAND, FL, 33803
4005 HIGHWAY 98 N
LAKELAND, FL, 33809
Pharmacies in Lakeland, Florida
The Lakeland area has 19 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to find the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. Students hoping to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at Southeastern University, travelers packing for their next vacation and residents who require ongoing care all have their prescription medication needs met. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Lakeland, such as when you need to catch a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you are short on time and can't get out of your car to go inside, the 15 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lakeland
There is a lot to do in Lakeland, such as cheering on your team at Ted A. Broer Stadium. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Lakeland not only provides somewhere to get new prescriptions from Hess Spinal & Medical Centers; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Lakeland Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Lakeland are glad to provide the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Lakeland at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the US Highway 92 East location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Lakeland (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lakeland.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Lakeland, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lakeland, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lakeland, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lakeland, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lakeland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lakeland, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Lakeland, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lakeland, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lakeland, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lakeland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lakeland, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.