CVS stores near me in Lehigh Acres, FL
Pharmacies in Lehigh Acres, Florida
The Lehigh Acres area has 34 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to find the medicine you're after in any part of town. Vacationers preparing for their next adventure and residents in need of daily care all have their pharmaceutical needs taken care of. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Lehigh Acres, such as when you need to make a late flight out of Southwest Florida International. Luckily, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're trying to be quick and can't get out of your car to shop, the 27 drive-thru drugstores in town will meet your needs.
Your Lehigh Acres Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require. In Lehigh Acres, this is especially important, as there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Children's Water Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Lehigh Acres is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Lehigh Regional Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Lehigh Acres
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Lehigh Acres are proud to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Lee Boulevard store help you find medication in Lehigh Acres at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Lehigh Acres (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lehigh Acres.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Lehigh Acres, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lehigh Acres, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lehigh Acres, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lehigh Acres, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lehigh Acres, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lehigh Acres, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Lehigh Acres, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lehigh Acres, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lehigh Acres, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lehigh Acres!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lehigh Acres, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.