CVS stores near me in Lighthouse Point, FL
3580 N FEDERAL HWY
LIGHTHOUSE POINT, FL, 33064
Pharmacies in Lighthouse Point, Florida
The Lighthouse Point area has 83 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Florida Atlantic University, travelers getting ready for their next trip and locals in need of daily support all have their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Lighthouse Point, such as when you have to catch a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 7 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you're in a rush and can't take the time to find a parking space, the 58 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lighthouse Point
In Lighthouse Point, there is plenty to do, including cheering on your team at Roller Hockey Rink. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Lighthouse Point, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Lighthouse Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Lighthouse Point Services
Lighthouse Point CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Lighthouse Point at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Federal Highway location. Set up a customized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Lighthouse Point (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lighthouse Point.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Lighthouse Point, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lighthouse Point, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lighthouse Point, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lighthouse Point, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lighthouse Point, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lighthouse Point, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Lighthouse Point, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lighthouse Point, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lighthouse Point, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lighthouse Point!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lighthouse Point, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.