CVS stores near me in Lynn Haven, FL
1317 OHIO AVE
LYNN HAVEN, FL, 32444
Pharmacies in Lynn Haven, Florida
Since there are 11 CVS pharmacies in the Lynn Haven area, you are sure to find one close to home. If you're packing your things to head to Panama City-Bay County International or a local staying at home, you have to have your prescription drugs, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're pressed for time. You can find 8 drive-thru pharmacies near Lynn Haven on the occasions when you don't want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lynn Haven
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Lynn Haven, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to have a really fun day. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Lynn Haven is where to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Lynn Haven CVS Pharmacies Services
Lynn Haven CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Ohio Avenue store help you find prescription drugs in Lynn Haven at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes including medication refills, medication delivery in Lynn Haven (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lynn Haven.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Lynn Haven, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lynn Haven, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lynn Haven, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lynn Haven, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lynn Haven, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lynn Haven, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Lynn Haven, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lynn Haven, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lynn Haven, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lynn Haven!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lynn Haven, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.