CVS stores near me in Macclenny, FL
121 W. MACCLENNY AVE.
MACCLENNY, FL, 32063
Pharmacies in Macclenny, Florida
Macclenny citizens, from those content to relax at home to travelers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication locally. There are 2 CVS pharmacies in the Macclenny area to help provide the medicinal care you require. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Macclenny, such as when you booked a late flight, you will be happy to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. You can even find 1 drive-thru drugstores in Macclenny for those times when you're trying to save time and can't go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Macclenny
No matter what you do, we help you get the things you require. This is extra important in Macclenny, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Macclenny not only provides somewhere to get a new prescription from Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Macclenny
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Macclenny are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Macclenny Avenue store help our patients find prescription drugs in Macclenny at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes such as prescription delivery in Macclenny (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Macclenny.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Macclenny, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Macclenny, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Macclenny, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Macclenny, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Macclenny, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Macclenny, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Macclenny, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Macclenny, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Macclenny, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Macclenny!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Macclenny, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.