CVS stores near me in Melbourne Village, FL
2750 W NEW HAVEN AVE
MELBOURNE VILLAGE, FL, 32904
Melbourne Village, Florida Pharmacies
The Melbourne Village area has 17 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the prescription drugs you're looking for in any part of town. College students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before starting classes at Florida Institute Of Technology-Online, vacationers preparing for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of daily support can all get their prescription medication needs covered. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Melbourne Village, like when you're catching a late flight out of Melbourne International. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you are in a rush and would rather not take the time to park, the 13 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Melbourne Village Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you what you need. In Melbourne Village, this is especially important because there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Andretti Thrill Park. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Melbourne Village is where to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Kindred Hospital Melbourne, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Melbourne Village Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are offered at our Melbourne Village pharmacies to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Melbourne Village at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the East New Haven Avenue location. Develop an individualized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes like the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Melbourne Village (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Melbourne Village provide ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get everyday items as well as prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Melbourne Village, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Melbourne Village, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Melbourne Village, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Melbourne Village, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Melbourne Village, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Melbourne Village, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Melbourne Village, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Melbourne Village, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Melbourne Village, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Melbourne Village!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Melbourne Village, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.