CVS stores near me in Miami Gardens, FL
19800 NW 2ND AVE.
MIAMI GARDENS, FL, 33169
4700 NW 183RD ST
MIAMI GARDENS, FL, 33055
3700 NW 199TH ST.
MIAMI GARDENS, FL, 33055
5601 NW 183RD ST
MIAMI GARDENS, FL, 33055
Miami Gardens, Florida Pharmacies
The Miami Gardens area has 161 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to locate the prescription drugs you're after no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before heading off to St. Thomas University, travelers preparing for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of ongoing refills can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Miami Gardens, like when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, there are 16 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, if you are trying to be quick and don't want to get out of your car to go inside, the 80 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Miami Gardens
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Miami Gardens, where there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to handle what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Miami Gardens does more than give you somewhere to fill a new order from Somos Vida Medical Center LLC; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items required to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Miami Gardens
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our Miami Gardens pharmacies are glad to provide services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Northwest 199th Street location help our patients find prescription drugs in Miami Gardens at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Miami Gardens (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Miami Gardens provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs or over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Miami Gardens, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Miami Gardens, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Miami Gardens, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Miami Gardens, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Miami Gardens, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Miami Gardens, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Miami Gardens, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Miami Gardens, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Miami Gardens, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Miami Gardens!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Miami Gardens, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.