CVS stores near me in Milton, FL
6501 CAROLINE ST
MILTON, FL, 32570
Milton, Florida Pharmacies
The Milton area has 3 CVS pharmacies, so you are sure to have one close by. If you are getting your bags ready for a fun getaway or a local enjoying life in Milton, your medication is vital, and CVS can help you find them. Sometimes you suddenly need more of your meds in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to learn you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near Milton. There are also 2 drive-thru pharmacies near the city if you don't want to go into the store.
Your Milton Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you what you need. In Milton, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Milton is where to go for prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Milton
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are available at our Milton pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Caroline Street store help our patients get medication refilled in Milton at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Milton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Milton.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds or over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Milton, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Milton, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Milton, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Milton, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Milton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Milton, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Milton, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Milton, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Milton, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Milton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Milton, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.