CVS stores near me in Monticello, FL
Pharmacies in Monticello, Florida
The South Jefferson Street CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the heart of Monticello. Vacationers preparing for their next vacation, and residents who require daily coverage, can all get their pharmaceutical requirements covered. If you booked a late flight, and need a prescription refill to finish your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Monticello is what you need. Along with 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and go into the store.
Your Monticello Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Monticello, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Monticello is the place to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Monticello
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our Monticello pharmacies are glad to offer services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Monticello at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Jefferson Street location. Create a personalized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Buy your refills in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Monticello (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Monticello.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Head to your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Monticello, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Monticello, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Monticello, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Monticello, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Monticello, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Monticello, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Monticello, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Monticello, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Monticello, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Monticello!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Monticello, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.