CVS stores near me in North Miami, FL
600 NE 128TH ST
NORTH MIAMI, FL, 33161
735 NW 119TH ST
NORTH MIAMI, FL, 33168
13250 BISCAYNE BLVD
NORTH MIAMI, FL, 33181
North Miami, Florida Pharmacies
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the North Miami area. In fact, you can find 151 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip or a student filling your prescription before enrolling at Barry University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you booked a late flight out of Miami International, and have a prescription refill to complete your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near North Miami is what you're looking for. In addition to the 17 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 72 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a parking spot and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in North Miami
You're sure to find a lot to do in North Miami but to fully enjoy your day, you have to be ready. CVS helps you get ready for your day, no matter what comes your way. Locating the best pharmacy in North Miami does more than give you a place to fill new prescriptions from La Colonia Medical Center - North Miami; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items needed to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
North Miami CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in North Miami are pleased to provide services to meet the demands of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in North Miami at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Northeast 128th Street location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in North Miami (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near North Miami provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy North Miami, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Miami, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Miami, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Miami, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Miami, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Miami, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in North Miami, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Miami, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Miami, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Miami!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Miami, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.