CVS stores near me in North Port, FL
14998 S. TAMIAMI TRAIL
NORTH PORT, FL, 34287
Pharmacies in North Port, Florida
The North Port area has 12 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the medicine you're after in any part of town. Globetrotters getting ready for their next trip and locals who require ongoing coverage all have their prescription medication requirements met. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near North Port, like when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, if you are in a rush and would rather not leave your car to go inside, the 10 drive-thru locations near the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in North Port
Whether you prefer to spend the day thrill-seeking at Atwater Park Splash Pad, cheering on your team at Hooters Tiki Bar on the Boardwalk, or laying on the sand at Caspersen Beach, there's a lot to do in North Port. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in North Port is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Venice Hospital Sleep Lab, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in North Port Services
North Port CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Tamiami Trail location help our patients find medication in North Port at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription delivery in North Port (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near North Port offer everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy North Port, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Port, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Port, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Port, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Port, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Port, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in North Port, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Port, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Port, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Port!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Port, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.