CVS stores near me in Odessa, FL
15996 PRESERVE MARKETPLACE BLVD
ODESSA, FL, 33556
Pharmacies in Odessa, Florida
Odessa citizens, from those content to stay home to travelers packing for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills conveniently. There are 62 CVS pharmacies in the Odessa area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Odessa, like when you booked a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 14 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you will find 48 drive-thru drugstores in Odessa for those times when you're in a rush and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Odessa
There's plenty to do in Odessa, including catching a game at JHW Arena. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy helps you find all you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Odessa is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Odessa CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Odessa to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you find prescription drugs in Odessa at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Odessa (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Odessa provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription meds as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Odessa, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Odessa, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Odessa, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Odessa, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Odessa, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Odessa, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Odessa, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Odessa, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Odessa, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Odessa!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Odessa, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.