CVS stores near me in Okeechobee, FL
106 N PARROTT AVE
OKEECHOBEE, FL, 34972
Pharmacies in Okeechobee, Florida
The North Parrott Avenue CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently situated in the heart of Okeechobee. Vacationers packing for their next trip, and residents in need of daily support, all have their pharmaceutical requirements covered. If you're catching a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions as you are hurriedly packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Okeechobee is what you're looking for. Along with 24-hour pharmacies, you can find drive-thru pharmacies if you don't have time to get out of your car and go into the pharmacy.
Your Okeechobee Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require. This is especially important in Okeechobee, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to fully enjoy your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Okeechobee allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to make it through your day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Okeechobee
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are provided at our Okeechobee pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Parrott Avenue store help our patients find medication in Okeechobee at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing medication refills, medication delivery in Okeechobee (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Okeechobee.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find everyday items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Okeechobee, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Okeechobee, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Okeechobee, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Okeechobee, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Okeechobee, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Okeechobee, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Okeechobee, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Okeechobee, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Okeechobee, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Okeechobee!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Okeechobee, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.