CVS stores near me in Ormond Beach, FL
250 E GRANADA BLVD
ORMOND BEACH, FL, 32176
795 W. GRANADA BLVD.
ORMOND BEACH, FL, 32174
Pharmacies in Ormond Beach, Florida
There are 15 CVS pharmacies in the Ormond Beach area, making it easy to purchase your medication. College students living on-campus at Bethune-Cookman University, globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Ormond Beach is the only option, like when you're catching a late flight out of Daytona Beach International. Fortunately, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you would rather not take the time to park. When that happens, the 12 drive-thru pharmacies near town can meet your needs.
Your Ormond Beach Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Ormond Beach, where there is so much to doósuch as spending the day thrill-seeking at Beach & water park. Finding the best pharmacy in Ormond Beach does more than provide a place to pick up new prescriptions from Select Specialty Hospital - Daytona Beach; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Ormond Beach Services
CVS pharmacies in Ormond Beach are dedicated to meeting the needs of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Ormond Beach at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Nova Road location. Set up an individualized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer medication delivery in Ormond Beach (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Ormond Beach.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get everyday items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Ormond Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ormond Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ormond Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ormond Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ormond Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ormond Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Ormond Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ormond Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ormond Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ormond Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ormond Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.