CVS stores near me in Palm Bay, FL
1599 PALM BAY RD NE
PALM BAY, FL, 32905
1101 NE MALABAR RD
PALM BAY, FL, 32907
399 EMERSON DR NW
PALM BAY, FL, 32907
Palm Bay, Florida Pharmacies
The Palm Bay area has 13 CVS pharmacies, so there's a good chance you'll have one not too far away. Whether you are packing your things to catch a flight at Melbourne International, a student on campus at Florida Institute Of Technology, or a local staying at home, you need your meds, and your nearby CVS can help you find them. There are times when you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to learn CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near Palm Bay. There are also 9 drive-thru locations near the area in case you do not want to go into the store.
Your Palm Bay Pharmacy
In Palm Bay, there's plenty to do, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Andretti Thrill Park or cheering on your team at Florida Tech Panther Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever you choose to do. The best pharmacy helps you find the items you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Palm Bay is the place to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital, an affiliate of Encompass Health, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Palm Bay CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. Our Palm Bay pharmacies are happy to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Palm Bay Road Northeast location help you find medication in Palm Bay at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing medication refills, prescription delivery in Palm Bay (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Palm Bay.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription medication and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Palm Bay, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Palm Bay, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Palm Bay, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Palm Bay, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Palm Bay, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Palm Bay, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Palm Bay, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Palm Bay, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Palm Bay, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Palm Bay!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Palm Bay, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.