CVS stores near me in Palm City, FL
2854 SW MARTIN DOWNS BLVD
PALM CITY, FL, 34990
Palm City, Florida Pharmacies
You can shop at 17 CVS pharmacies in the Palm City area, which makes it a snap to purchase your prescription medication. Travelers getting things ready before going to the airport, and Palm City natives all can get their medication without having to go too far. There are sure to be days when you're short on time and can't run into the store. Luckily, there are 12 drive thru pharmacies in Palm City in town to help you refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Palm City
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need. This is extra important in Palm City, where there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of having fun at Sailfish Splash Waterpark. Finding the best pharmacy in Palm City not only provides the ability to get a new order from Fresenius Medical Care at Martin Memorial Medical Center; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Palm City
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are available at our Palm City pharmacies to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Southwest Martin Downs Boulevard location help our patients find medication in Palm City at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Palm City (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Palm City.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Palm City, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Palm City, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Palm City, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Palm City, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Palm City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Palm City, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Palm City, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Palm City, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Palm City, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Palm City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Palm City, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.