CVS stores near me in Palm Harbor, FL
Pharmacies in Palm Harbor, Florida
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Palm Harbor area. In fact, you can find 80 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting a refill prior to heading off to St Petersburg College or a vacationer packing up for your next journey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a late flight, and have to refill your medication to finalize your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Palm Harbor. In addition to the 17 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 59 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and go in the store.
Your Palm Harbor Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you the things you require to get through the day. In Palm Harbor, this is extra important because there is so much to doósuch as spending the day thrill-seeking at Catapult Adventure Park Tarpon Springs. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Palm Harbor, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Mease Countryside Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Palm Harbor at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Tampa Road location. Set up a customized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes such as prescription delivery in Palm Harbor (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Palm Harbor provide ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription meds as well as everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Palm Harbor, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Palm Harbor, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Palm Harbor, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Palm Harbor, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Palm Harbor, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Palm Harbor, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Palm Harbor, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Palm Harbor, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Palm Harbor, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Palm Harbor!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Palm Harbor, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.